The Foundation is looking for a proactive and dynamic young candidate, with good organizational, relational skills and an inclination for team-work, strongly motivated to work on innovative projects featuring strong technological components (and which are frequently addressed to third party companies).
We can offer an important training opportunity to deepen and experiment in the field of deep learning applied to resource constrained platforms. The candidate will be working on the PyTorch and Keras implementations of PhiNets, a novel backbone for tinyML. The goal of the internship will be to work on a computer vision task and compare the performance of the two implementations. Moreover, one of the tasks of the internship will be deploying and/or maintaining a python package.
- Ongoing Academic background in Engineering or related fields (e.g. Physics, Math);
- Proficiency in Neural Networks training and basic concepts;
- Proficiency in deep learning frameworks (PyTorch, Keras);
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Curricular internship;
- 3-6 months, the opportunity can be extend for thesis upon request;
- Support for the search for accommodation at the affiliated structures;
All interested parties are requested to fill in the online form, clicking on "Apply online", and attach the required documents in Pdfs format:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Cover letter;
- Reference letter (optional).
Applications will be reviewed as they arrive. Preferred period: winter 2021 to summer 2022.
For any information, contact Francesco Paissan (email@example.com).
For any support, further clarification and/or information, the Human Resources Department will remain available via the address: firstname.lastname@example.org