The Foundation is looking for a proactive and dynamic young candidate, with good organizational, relational skills and an inclination for team-work, strongly motivated to work on innovative projects featuring strong technological components.
We can offer an important training opportunity to deepen and experiment in the field of test and characterization of SPADs (single-photon avalanche diode). The candidate will do activity in the test laboratories to collect, process and understand the performance of SPAD devices built by the IRIS research unit.
- Ongoing Academic background in information technology, electronics, telecommunications, physics
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of Matlab and programming languages (C/C++ or Python)
- Curricular internship
- Duration from 3 to 6 months
- Service for the whole period of the internship (e.g. canteen)
- Support for the search for accommodation at the affiliated structures
The internship may be useful to complete the master thesis.
All interested parties are requested to fill in the online form, clicking on "Apply online", and attach the required documents in PDF format:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Short motivational letter
For any information, contact Luca Parmesan (email@example.com)
For any support, further clarification and/or information, the Human Resources Department will remain available via the address: firstname.lastname@example.org