The Foundation is looking for a proactive and dynamic young candidate, with good organizational, relational skills and an inclination for team-work, strongly motivated to work on innovative projects featuring strong technological components (and which are frequently addressed to third party companies).
We can offer an important training opportunity to deepen and experiment in the field of FPGA and embedded programming related to the customization of the DCMI interface of a smart vision sensor. The final goal of the internship is a prototype embedding a neuromorphic-like image transmission for near-sensor processing.
- Ongoing/Completed Academic background in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or in Computer, Communications and Electronic Engineering (or similar);
- Basic knowledge of Embedded C, GPIO;
- Intermediate knowledge of FPGA Programming (VHDL/Verilog);
- Optionally, an understanding of Neural Networks models as fully-connected networks and/or convolutional neural networks is appreciated to expand the project;
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Curricular internship;
- 3-5 months, depending on candidate’s needs and preparation;
- Support for the search for accommodation at the affiliated structures;
All interested parties are requested to fill in the online form, clicking on "Apply online", and attach the required documents in Pdf format:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Cover letter;
- Reference letter (optional).
Applications will be reviewed as they arrive.
For any information, contact Elisabetta Farella (email@example.com).
For any support, further clarification and/or information, the Human Resources Department will remain available via the address: firstname.lastname@example.org