The Foundation is looking for a proactive and dynamic young candidate, with good organizational, relational skills and an inclination for team-work, strongly motivated to work on innovative projects featuring strong technological components (and which are frequently addressed to third party companies).
We can offer an important training opportunity to deepen and experiment in the field of embedded programming applied to IoT end-nodes. The candidate will be developing a simple IoT testbed composed by off-the-shelf development boards with microphones and ambient sensors (e.g. ST SensorTile.box, Raspberry Pi, TI LaunchPad CC1350/TI SensorTag). The final goal of the internship is a demo of a IoT network embedding near-sensor processing and communication.
- Ongoing Academic background in Engineering or related fields (Physics, Math);
- Knowledge of Embedded C, microcontroller programming, Python;
- A basic understanding (low-power) wireless protocols is appreciated;
- Optional, but appreciated experience with sensor’s signal processing;
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Curricular internship;
- 3-5 months, depending on candidate’s needs and preparation;
- Support for the search for accommodation at the affiliated structures;
All interested parties are requested to fill in the online form, clicking on "Apply online", and attach the required documents in Pdf format:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Cover letter;
- Reference letter (optional).
Applications will be reviewed as they arrive.
For any information, contact Elisabetta Farella (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For any support, further clarification and/or information, the Human Resources Department will remain available via the address: email@example.com