The successful candidate will work within the Data Office, the structure of FBK responsible of managing the Enterprise Information System, ensuring its correct functioning and its constant evolution; of promoting the evolution of FBK towards a ‘data driven’ organization; and of supporting the efficiency of the administrative and decision processes by adopting suitable software solutions.
We are seeking a professional figure who will work as software developer in the scope of the Data Office. The activities include development and evolution of FBK Enterprise Information Systems; integration of 3rd party software solutions in the FBK information systems; maintenance and support to users. The work involves tight collaboration with the colleagues of the Data Office, in particular other software developers and project managers, and with users in the other offices and research centers of FBK.
The ideal candidate should have:
- High School/Bachelor Degree Science in Computer science, engineering, mathematics or related fields;
- Frontend developer skills:
- Responsive Design
- Basic knowledge of Java language;
- Advance Italian and English (B1) level;
- Soft skills and problem solving orientation;
- Team work attitude, good communication and relational skills.
- Basic knowledge of versioning tools (in particular GIT);
- Basic knowledge of relational databases design;
- Basic knowledge of some of the main commercial and open source DBMS: DB2, Oracle, PosgreSQL, MySQL;
- Basic knowledge of Java-based Web Services;
- Knowledge of the Java EE (WEB)/Spring platform: Servlet Specification, JSP, Javabeans, MVC;
- Accuracy in the organization of work, associated with an effective management of priorities.
Type of contract: fixed-term contract
Work hours: full time
Start date: January 2019
End date: 31 December 2019
Gross annual salary: about Euro 26.300,00
Place of work: Povo di Trento
Benefits: flexi-time, company subsidized cafeteria or meal vouchers, internal car park, welcome office support for visa formalities, accommodation, social security, etc., reductions on bank account opening fees, public transportation, sport, language course fees. More info at https://www.welfarefbk.info/.
Candidates are requested to submit their application by clicking "Apply online" at the bottom of this page. Please make sure that your application contains the following attachments (pdf format):
- detailed CV
- letter of motivation
Application deadline: 26th December, 2018
Please read our Regulations on the recruitment and selection of fixed-term personnel (effective from October 15, 2018) before completing your application.
For further information, please contact the Human Resources Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.